Our Practice can offer a full range of architectural services from the inception of a project to completion of the building works for both private and commercial clients including:
- Initial feasibility and sketch schemes
- Initial design
- Detailed design
- Planning and Building Regulation applications prepared and issued to the local authority
- Liaising with building contractors and obtaining budget build costs
- Preparing construction drawings and specification / schedule of works for tender purposes
- Obtaining detailed quotes followed by tender analysis, and advise on appointing a contractor
- Preparation and administration of the building contract on behalf of the client through to completion of the works on site
- Issue Certificates during and at Completion including professional consultants’ certificates prepared and issued for mortgage purposes.
Each appointment can be tailor-made to suit to each client’s requirements subject to the scope and nature of the project.
We can offer full architectural visualisation of either a new building or alterations to an existing building for sales/marketing purposes or as part of a Planning Application.